During import, you can check and fix your parts’ geometry, then batch process them according to your machine type. AutoNest automatically arranges the parts on your sheets according to material and thickness. You can also organize the parts on your sheets manually. Features such as collision-less mode, remnant management, and in-built warnings help steer you to cost-effective nesting solutions.
Generate NC codes for the resulting nesting solution, simulate it, create detailed production reports, and send your daily job/order to production.
AutoNest efficiently utilizes the sheet material, saving time and money. Feature-richAutoNest includes:
- Importing job orders from ERP/MRP programs
- Creating automatic DXF to NC
- True shape or rectangular nesting for optimized solutions
- Generating multiple material nets
- Producing multiple sheets
- Filling holes with small parts
- Common cuts to reduce material wastage and machine time
- Reusing remnants
- Interactive manual nesting
- Estimation of job cost
- Generating detailed production reports